Wednesday, February 17, 2021

You awaken by subconscious mind and find yourself as one

 

@Awaken - Influenced by self, out of rule but create their own rules and connected with truth, love, light, peace, joy, strength and wisdom. Those are sleeping - Influenced by others and organized themselves by social rules, as well as connected with lie, anger, arrogance, fear, hate, ego, control, domination.

@Believing everything is the absolute truth of believing the whole creation, and you are believing what you are, that comes from your authentic source through feeding your conscious and subconscious mind. Then you find you as the whole creation through your mind for having all in one. 

@I am the light, I am the dark, I am the silent, and the crowd, I am the moon, and the sun, I am the sea, the sky, the star, I am the planet, and the earth, all together I am the whole universe, which is hidden as of each atom inside your soul.  

@Natural - Connected with nature most of way, want to do things their own way, imaginative and creative. Systematic - Connected mostly with rules, same as dependent and most of time doing thing by others direction. Though relatively everyone has the same traits, but effect is reflected on their focus and each of one has the best to approach to their own pace.

 

Jessica Gbeholds

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENERGY AND IT'S IMPACT